Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Catching up

Wow, I am way behind. Since I last posted, we have had a meerkat in residence, gone to the Cubs game, built a home in Mexico, hosted a fancy dinner party and visited our family tree (literally).

And this is the last week of school! Summer already! Ours will be fast - two months. Zach is at "Critter Camp" this week with Olivia and Andrew has started swim lessons. Zach will take swim lessons and Andrew will have his turn at an animal themed day camp. We will go rock climbing to celebrate Andrew's half birthday in a few weeks and spend a week at Sports Jam (VBS) where Doug will be teaching Ultimate Frisbee. We are also looking forward to a house full of Petersons in San Diego, a hotel full of Esterlines in Yosemite and a campground full of Larsons in Oregon. And I hope there are some beach days and lazy days of eating Popsicles and swinging on the swing or tossing the baseball too.

Happy Summer!

No comments: