Wow, can't believe it is December.
We had a great Halloween and Thanksgiving. Halloween was all Star Wars/Clone Wars (as I do reside in Boyland...a strange place, I will admit). Thanksgiving was turkey-filled and fun. Dad got out the slide projector and we looked at old pictures - our house in Tustin (with the awesome pool and yard), and even some from New Jersey. The kids got a kick out of that and it was fun to remember things I had forgotten. Then we had a scrabble tournament. Of course Dad and Mom won. (And I will admit that scrabble is a bit quiet and whispery - not quite as social as some other games. But it was Andrew's idea and we used the lazy susan to turn to board, so all had fun.)
Now we are getting ready for Christmas! We will celebrate California style first, then head to the wintery north (MN and Chicago) on Christmas morning. We are all looking forward to some snow and the boys first glimpse of Wrigley Field. Of course, we will just stand out front, look around and take a few photos. Watching a real game with have to happen some other time. But they are excited anyway!
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment