Tuesday, April 08, 2008

What's the latest?

So, I am way behind again... that seems to be a pattern, unfortunately. (Distracted by Dr Who and knitting class)

I need to write about:
- Doug's broken foot (snowboarding - but getting better. xray on Thursday),
- Zach's birthday (very fun with lots of jumping),
- Mexico (a day trip to make breakfast for kids living in the dump),
- a NASCAR day (rainy, but still fun for the boys),
- the beginning of baseball season (Go Lugnuts!)
- And Easter

But it is Spring Break at the moment. Tomorrow we are going to take a backstage tour of Petco Park! So more photos and an update will be coming soon! Meanwhile - here is a photo from Easter.

2 comments:

Seth said...

Zach is missing a tooth already? Man are they getting old!
love you
Jeanie

Syn-D said...

What a beautiful picture of your boys!
I have also been distracted by Dr. Who :)
I am much further behind than you on my posting. I love checking out all the pics though! Keep it up when you have the chance.